Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

26 September, 2012

Nail polish bottles manicure

I got this beautiful bracelet as a gift from my cousin Mateja (Kvacka, from blog Rainbows and Blues). It's a hand made, she made it for me and she made also the earrings and the key-ring that match with this bracelet, everything really beautiful! You can see this beautiful gift in my post Nail mail - my August package from Slovenia!
Thank you so much, dear Mateja! :-)

NYC n° 134 Pinstripe White
Golden Rose Sweet Colour n° 28 Red (pinky)
Bottega Verde n° 113442 Turquoise (ring finger nail)
Kiko n° 343 Spring Green (middle finger nail)
Kiko n° 253 Magenta (index finger nail and thumb nail)
Kiko n° 340 Light Blue (thumb nail)
Kiko n° 377 Apple Blossom (thumb nail)
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat











29 comments:

  1. Aww, this is sooo cute, love both the bracelet and the matching mani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! :-) I really wanted to make a manicure that will match this beautiful bracelet! :-)

      Delete
  2. sono senza parole, che dolce!!! e il braccialetto è stupendo! complimenti!

    http://pearlslipstickandchocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie! Tutto merito della mia cugina, io ho solo fatto la manicure che si sposa bene con questo bellissimo braccialetto :-)

      Delete
  3. This is such a lovely and fun looking manicure. Perfect design for girls like us with a polish addiction :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andrea! Yes, I think that every girl with a polish addiction would like to wear this manicure, at least for one day! :-)

      Delete
  4. That is so cool, I really like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. (@_@) !!!

    Totally and completely adorable. And your bracelet is so perfect with it too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: Husband also said, "Oh my god, that's adorable."

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Elisabeth! :-)
      Oh, it means that I'm not the only one who asks my husband: "Do you like this?" or "Do you like that?", not only for my manicures, also for the others manicures... :-)

      Delete
  6. awww this made me smile! So incredibly cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a super cool manicure!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, narukvicu sam već vidila a manikura je ludnica, prava ovisnička... sve u kompletu - ma svi će vidit koliko voliš lakove ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ako se skloni narukvica, manikir i nije nesto... Narukvica ga spasava...! :-) A jeste veseo manikir! :-)

      Delete
  9. e ovo je prava nail addict manikura, mozes je pravit tako da svaki put neki drugi lak iz kolekcije stavis u bocicu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa da, mi koje smo "nail addict" se dobro razumemo! :-)

      Delete
  10. Prekrasno!Manikura je super a narukvica skroz luda,i ja bi rado nosila nesto takvo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Hvala! Drago mi je da ti se obe stvari dopadaju! :-)

      Delete
  11. Tale manikura je res PREČUDOVITA in super paše k zapestnici! Me veseli, da je kombinacija všeč toliko puncam, hihi! =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pokusala sam da napravim takav manikir koji ce se slagati sa narukvicom, a drago mi je ako sam u tome uspela! Hvala jos jednom za narukvicu, draga moja Mateja! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)