Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

01 December, 2013

KKCenterHk review: Marquise black nail art studs

This beautiful bag of marquise nail art studs was kindly offered to me from KKCenterHk for this review. You can find it on their web site with this name: N.NAIL Studs Marquise Black 6mm x 3mm Nail Art Decorations, item ID: NNAIL-DRN642.


I chose my marquise nail art studs black because I like black and I'm sure black will make a good match with many base colours, but KKCenterHk makes them also in many other versions, so you can surely find out the one that you like! :-)

Each pack contains 50 pieces of marquise nail art studs, they are black and their dimension is 6mm x 3mm. 

They are easy to work with, they have a flat backing surface and applying was not a problem at all. You can use a moisturized manicure stick to pick up a marquise nail art stud and then put it on nail polish that is still wet or on a drop of top coat. Repeat with other marquise nail art studs or with some nail art until you finish the design and cover entire nail with top coat. 

Here is my manicure, I hope you like it! :-)

NYC n° 134 Pinstripe White
acrylic colours
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat






Do you like using nail art studs for your nail art creations? 

If you still don't have them, you can try these, you can find these interesting marquise black nail art studs at KKCenterHk

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my review! 
KKCenterHk was also kind enough to give my readers 10% off their purchase with the code: raggio-di-luna-nailsHappy shopping!


14 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I have these studs too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I saw them on your blog, I liked them and I decided to try them! :-) ;-)

      Delete
  2. i love Your nail arts, and especially these with studs. You're mistress of studs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) Well, I just enjoy playing with nail art studs! :-)

      Delete
  3. Oko jedne male zakovice ti cijelo remek djelo nacrtala :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa znas ti mene, ne mogu ja tu malu zakovicu da ostavim tako usamljenu na noktu... :-)

      Delete
  4. wow, ne mogu vjerovati, sve sam se nadala da je ovo naljepnica a ono šipak... odlično, zakovica je u čitavoj ovoj priči sasvim nebitna <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma nije, od zakovice je sve pocelo, ali mi je sama izgledala mnogo tuzno gde god da sam je postavila na nokat... pa sam onda pocela nesto malo oko nje, pa se to "nesto malo" bogami dosta razradilo i prosirilo na ceo nokat! :-)

      Delete
  5. that is so pretty! very very elegant

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)