Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

28 December, 2013

Golden Christmas flowers

I could write that I have a dress like this for the New Year's Eve and that this is the perfect matching manicure... but, it wouldn't be true :-) 
I don't have a dress like this, I just missed some flowers on my nails and I draw them golden to remain in this festive mood :-)

Kiko n° 304 Silver Chrome (one coat)
Kiko n° 205 Gold French White (one coat, layered over Silver Chrome)
Acrylic colours
Golden beads
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat








16 comments:

  1. LOL - you are so right, this easily could be fabric for a pretty dress - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pattern, and really holiday appropriate :) I think it'll be a great match to many kinds of dresses, starting with a simple classic black dress :)) well painted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is absolutely beautiful!! I love how delicate the flowers are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! They look like Helleborus flowers! :D ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful would go with any dress! you're so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalia! Well, yes, it could match with more than one colour :-)

      Delete
  6. Prekrasna je <3 kakav god outfit budes imala za novu godinu ovo ce ga prekrasno upotpunit :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nema ovoga vise na mojim noktima... Do doceka nove godine ima da promenim jos 2-3 manikira, hihihi... :-)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hvala :-) Jos da imam neku takvu haljinu ili bluzicu... :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)