Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

03 December, 2013

KKCenterHk review: Ebalay M012 Blue Matte

This beautiful nail polish was kindly offered to me from KKCenterHk for this review. You can find it on their web site with this name: EBALAY Blue Matte Styling Nail Polish, item ID: EBALAY M-012.



The nail polish comes in a 15 ml bottle, the bottle is very stylish, it is round shaped on the front side and it is flat on the back side :-) 

There are 16 different colours and they are all very interesting, you can see them here: Nail Polish Matte. Besides Blue and Purple Gray that I already have, I would be happy to have at least 4-5 other colours like Violet, Dark Magenta, Dark Gray, Baby Pink... :-) 

I didn't have any problem during the application. The nail polish is a little bit on a thicker side, but despite this drying time is normal. I needed two layers for a complete opacity. 

I adore blue, I love matte effect and I really like how this colour looks on my nails! :-) It will also be an excellent base also for my nail art creations! Later today I will show you my first nail art made on this beautiful blue base, stay tuned :-)

So, here it is, EBALAY M012 Blue Matte:-)





Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my review! 

KKCenterHk was also kind enough to give my readers 10% off their purchase with the code: raggio-di-luna-nails. Happy shopping! :-)




10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree, Maria! :-) I love this matte effect, and working with it was very easy :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Uzivo je jos lepse, nekako bas fino stoji na noktima i ima neki "barsunasti" efekat :-)

      Delete
  3. Looks gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Irina, it really looks amazing, I'm happy to have it! :-)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Pa da, vidis kako dobro znam da izaberem! :-) I nema bas nikakve veze sto mi je oko prvo palo na plavu boju :-)

      Delete
  5. Plavo plavo <3 nisam probala dosad te ebalay lakove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ovo je prvi Ebalay koji sam probala i dobro se pokazao! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)