Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

25 December, 2013

Christmas Nativity on stained glass

I got the inspiration for this manicure from Meghan, blog Will Paint Nails For Food and exactly from her manicure Advent Callendar Nail Challenge, Day 16: Inspired by a Christmas song. Please, visit this post and take a look, you shouldn't miss it! :-)

Meghan's Christmas Nativity manicure is absolutely the best Christmas Nativity manicure that I've ever seen painted on nails and it's surely one of "top ten" manicures that I've seen in my entire life! :-) 
Well, from the moment I saw it (and it was last year) I simply adored it, but I thought that I could never ever draw something like that! 
This year, my wish to try it was so strong that I took the most beautiful nail polishes from my Helmer, my acrylic colours and I armed myself with a lot of patience... 
At the beginning all this net of lines didn't make so much sence, so I didn't really know if I should continue or not... it seemed like I was doing something wrong... But, when I started adding colours, all the details came out and everything started looking very nice... 
As I got closer to the end my hands started shaking a bit, I didn't want to make any mistake because I realized that this manicure will be extraordinary! 
Only after adding a top coat, I started breathing again! :-) :-) 

Yes, I definitely think that I was really rewarded for all my stubbornness (oh, yes, I'm stubborn!) and all my patience, and I'm really happy with my final manicure! :-) :-) 

In my Christmas Nativity I painted the manger (pointer finger nail), Mary and Joseph with baby Jesus (middle finger nail), the star of Bethlehem - Christmas star (ring finger nail), night sky (little finger nail) and the symbol Chi Rho (thumb nail).

This is the list of nail polishes that I used for this manicure:
a-england Saint George (grass)
Bottega Verde n° 113415 Pearly Bronze (roof of the manger, glass behind Mary, Joseph and baby Jesus)
Pupa Holographic n° 034 Denim Blue (sky)
Pupa Holographic n° 033 Sky Blue (Mary's dress)
Pupa Holographic n° 030 Silver (star of Bethlehem)
Pupa Holographic n° 039 Taupe (manger, baby Jesus cradle)
Kiko n° 286 Purple Red (Joseph's dress)
Debby n° 146 Golden (nimbus)
Acrylic colours (faces of Mary and Joseph, baby Jesus, all black lines)
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat

So, I present to you my Christmas Nativity on stained glass manicure! :-)











31 comments:

  1. OMG - I think this went in as my top favorite among your manicures - it's totally amazing!
    Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow This is so beautiful!!!
    Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jin! :-) Yes, I really love how it came out! :-)

      Delete
  3. odlična manikura,sretni blagdani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Mother of Jesus!
    This is perfection to the bones! First time I saw Meghan's stained glass manicure I also thought it was gorgeous, probably the most beautiful mani I've ever seen.
    Now you just made my jaw fall to the floor, very very well done dear. Really perfect! Congratulations.

    Have a very Happy New Year!
    Kisses,
    GioNails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! :-) Thank you, Giovanna! :-) Thanks for your kind words! :-)

      Delete
  5. O-M-G-!-! This is by far my favorite manicure of yours! Geeez, that is a lot of patience, it is perfect!! you are sooo very talented. Merry Christmas my friend! these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lydz! :-) I am really happy how this manicure came out and I think that this is one of my "top ten" manicures! :-) Merry Christmas! :-)

      Delete
  6. Perfeito! Lindo demais! *o*
    Beijos
    http://esmalteetudo.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was amazing!!! What an artist you are!!! I love love loooooove it!! This must be one you your best pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my friend! :-) Yes, I think that this manicure was worth all my patience and also I think it is one of my top manicures! :-)

      Delete
  8. Divno <3 i tvoja i Meghanina manikura, ovo vise nije nail art, ovo su prave slike na noktima

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) Ovo je i meni jedna od mojih najboljih manikira, nisam mislila da cu ikada uspeti da naslikam nesto ovako... :-)

      Delete
  9. Tu sei veramente un'artista! Sono senza parole!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, Simona! :-) Sono davvero contenta come mi è riuscita questa manicure! :-)

      Delete
  10. Oh. My. God... Tanja, this is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Irina! :-) Yes, also for me it was amazing! :-)

      Delete
  11. nevjerojatno, ovo zbilja izgleda kao umjetničko djelo <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) I ja ovaj manikir tako vidim, ko zna kada cu sledeci put napraviti nesto takvo! :-)

      Delete
  12. Profonda ammirazione!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dakle, odvela si me direktno u manastir i divim se mozaicima! ☺☺☺💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Mislim da je ovo jedno od mojih najlepsih nail-art ostvarenja! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)