Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

24 December, 2013

Christmas Nativity

Although I don't have snow here where I live, this year I was very inspired for making Christmas manicures :-) I wanted to try also a Nativity manicure, so I searched for the inspiration on web. I can say that I didn't find many manicures as I expected... but at the end I got the inspiration from Top Coat It and her manicure On the 6th Day of Christmas... Nativity.

I'm happy how it came out! :-) What do you think about it? :-)

Debby n° 186 Night In Soho
Acrylic colours
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat








16 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!!
    I struggle to get in the Christmas spirit because of the lack of cold weather - but Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! :-) I'm not so crazy about snow or cold weather, because it brings me lot of problems from the practical point of view, but I would surely like to spend few days on the mountain, with some show... and the possibility to come in and warm me up near some nice fireplace and watch the snow from the inside :-)
      Merry Christmas! :-)

      Delete
  2. I think you did a great job on these! And you can have my snow. I hate it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kas! :-) No, no, I really don't want your snow.. :-) Or maybe just for one or two days :-)

      Delete
  3. Bellissime come tutte le arti che fai.
    Gorgeous as usual. Mine was a total fail... =/

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    GioNails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Giovanna! :-)
      Merry Christmas to you too! :-)

      Delete
  4. wow, ovo je odlično *.*
    pogledala sam i original, i moram reći da je tvoja manikura bolja <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, but after seeing the stained glass one... this isn't *that* great ;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean, I had the same impression! :-) Anyway, I love this one too! :-)

      Delete
  6. these are great, very pretty as always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)