Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

27 December, 2013

KKCenterHk review: Ebalay G020 Olive Gold Dust

This beautiful nail polish was kindly offered to me from KKCenterHk for this review. You can find it on their web site with this name: EBALAY Olive Gold Dust Styling Nail Polish, item ID: EBALAY-G020.



The nail polish comes in a 15 ml bottle, like other EBALAY bottles, also this bottle is very stylish, it is round shaped on the front side and it is flat on the back side :-) 

There are 10 different colours and they are all very interesting, you can see them here: Nail Polish Shimmering. I already have some textured nail polishes (...maybe even too many of them, but I can't help it, I adore them...), so I chose olive green because it seemed to me like a very particular green and I didn't have anything similar in my collection :-) But, I would like also some other EBALAY Gold Dust nail polishes, like Black, Coconut Brown, Purple, Light Blue (this one seems like a very special, could be my next "victim"!)... :-) 

This nail polish is a little bit thicker than my other textured polishes, but I can "forgive" this fact and allow some more drying time to this beauty :-) I needed two layers for a complete opacity. 

So, here it is, EBALAY G020 Olive Gold Dust :-)





Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my review! 

KKCenterHk was also kind enough to give my readers 10% off their purchase with the code: raggio-di-luna-nails. Happy shopping! :-)


9 comments:

  1. It's interesting in color, almost looks like it was layered over black.
    I have one, but the very slow dry time is a turn off for me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) I'm ready to wait a little bit more, I really love the colour! :-)

      Delete
  2. Mislila sam da ce bit zlatniji po bocici, ne svidja mi se ova boja :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bas je maslinasta, nema zlatnih cestica ili nekog zlatnog sjaja.. :-)

      Delete
  3. Boja je OK, volim ove hrapave lakove :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja sam luda za "hrapavcima", imam ih skoro svih boja :-)

      Delete
  4. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. butter flavored olive oil

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)