Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

08 December, 2013

Christmas tree

I got the inspiration for this manicure from Nailed It NZ, after having seen her manicure Christmas Tree Nail Art Tutorial 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge :-) 
I wanted to use one of my textured nail polishes as a base and a normal white nail polish for my accent nails; then I wanted to draw green Christmas trees on my accent nails and put some decorations made with the same textured nail polish that I used as a base on other nails. 
But, it looked kind of "boring", so I finished decorating my Christmas trees with 3-4 colours and a golden star on the top. And, I like the result! :-) What do you think? :-)

Golden Rose Holiday n° 69, light purple
NYC n° 134 Pinstripe White 
Golden Rose Holiday n° 52, pink
Golden Rose Holiday n° 55, denim blue
Debby Color Play n° 146 Golden
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat (accent nails only)









16 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet Christmas tree Tanja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. preslatko, jelkice izgledaju poput kakvih princeza :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely perfect! Most beautiful Xmas tree I've ever seen! You rock girl!
    Have a great week! ;:*
    GioNails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Giovanna! :-) I didn't have exactly this kind of Christmas tree in mind, but at the end I'm happy how it came out! :-)

      Delete
  4. ok so...that is the most perfect christmas tree ever! :) lines are so straight and perfect! <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jao bozicne jelke, super je sto te uhvatio ovaj bozicni duh da vidimo malo i prigodnog nail arta :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ove godine me izgleda bas uhvatio taj bozicni duh... :-) Nabavila sam i neke textured lakice pa ih onda koristim za bozicni nail art :-)

      Delete
  6. Molto carina e ben accostata cromaticamente parlando. BRAVA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute!!! Can you come draw some on my nails please?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Jin! :-) Oh, yes, on your nails I could draw a beautiful and really tall Christmas tree!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)