Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

18 December, 2013

Kiko Sugar Mat n° 458 Anthracite

I present to you the nail polish Kiko Sugar Mat n° 458 Anthracite, one of eight limited edition sand effect nail polishes from the Kiko Sugar Mat Nail Lacquer Set.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.

Later today I'll show you some nail art done using this wonderful nail polish :-)








10 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Kiko really knows how to do those textured polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree perfectly! :-) I have a lot of Kiko textured polishes and I'm very happy with them! :-)

      Delete
  2. oooo, ovaj je sasvim po mom ukusu <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nisam ni sumnjala u to! :-) A i po mom je ukusu! :-)

      Delete
  3. That's a very elegant color, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd call it a must have! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUper :D Izgleda da je Kiko krenuo shippat i kod nas, moglo bi bit stete :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ovi su se kod nas prodavali tj. prodaju se samo kao set, a ne i pojedinacno, ne znam kako ce biti u buducnosti... A jeste, ima ih bas lepih, moglo bi biti stete i kod tebe ako krene Kiko i kod vas! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)