Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

21 December, 2013

Kiko Sugar Mat n° 455 Light Taupe

I present to you the nail polish Kiko Sugar Mat n° 455 Light Taupe, one of eight limited edition sand effect nail polishes from the Kiko Sugar Mat Nail Lacquer Set.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.

Later today I'll show you some nail art done using this wonderful nail polish :-)








10 comments:

  1. Mi piacciono questi taupe-ish greys, molto di classe. Alla luce sembra avere una leggere perlescenza :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, Silvia! Sono d'accordo, anche a me questo tipo di colore da l'impressione di qualcosa di elegante e di classe. E sì, alla luce c'è l'ha un po di perlescenza, quasi tutti gli smalti in questa collezione ce l'hanno, ma qui si nota meglio :-)

      Delete
  2. A color I couldn't wear at all, but it looks pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ni tu ni tamo boja :D Svidja mi se, hrapavost joj povecava zanimljivost :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)