Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

13 December, 2013

Kiko Sugar Mat n° 456 Teal Green

I present to you the nail polish Kiko Sugar Mat n° 456 Teal Green, one of eight limited edition sand effect nail polishes from the Kiko Sugar Mat Nail Lacquer Set.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.

Later today I'll show you some nail art done using this wonderful nail polish :-)








12 comments:

  1. It makes me think of jeans - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nail polish! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is one of my favourites in this set :-)

      Delete
  3. Jao ljepotan ljepotan, moram priznat da ne znam kako cu prezivjet sve ove tvoje kikice :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E ovaj bas jeste lepotan.. :-) Pa ne znam kako ces preziveti, ja sam "pokleknula" i kupila ceo set; doduse, prodavali su se samo u setu a ne i pojedinacno, ali bih i pojedinacno kupila bar jedno 5-6 komada :-)

      Delete
  4. such a pretty polish! i love this texture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. srećom ova se boja ne slaže dobro s mojim tenom pa ne trebam patiti za njim ;)
    zato tebi super stoji :D

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)