Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

30 March, 2014

Raggio di Luna nail wheels 7, 8 and 9

From the moment I started blogging, I made photographs of all my manicures and I published them on my blog. 

I also tried to reproduce (almost) all my manicures on these plastic nail displays, plastic nail wheels, so I could have them near me when I need to take a quick look and find some old manicure quickly :-)

Lately I made photos of nail wheels too, I thought it would be interesting If you could see my manicures here all together :-) 
So, I'm going to publish this kind of "nail wheel" post from time to time until I show you all my nail wheels that I have at the moment, and then I guess I will continue showing one nail wheel a month, depending on my inspiration of course :-)

These are nail wheel 7, nail wheel 8 and nail wheel 9 :-)

If you have some free time, you can see my other nail wheels in my posts:
Raggio di Luna nail wheels 1, 2 and 3
Raggio di Luna nail wheels 4, 5 and 6





18 comments:

  1. So many beautiful designs, it's difficult to choose a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczne, szczególnie 3 wzornik!

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uživam u ovima, i gledam koji look ću odabrati i pokušati te prekopirati ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zelo so lepe manikure.
    Hitro vprašanje koliko pa imaš kaj teh nail wheels-ev?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, Mateja! :-) U ovom trenutku, mislim da ih imam 23-24 :-)

      Delete
  5. What a great idea! Of course, they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I admire your persistence! It must be so fun to look back at all your lovely designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes when I have some free time I take a "look back" and I realize that I have really so many different designs that I forgot about many of them... :-)

      Delete
  7. I love these designs!! you're so so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaaaaa bubamarica je preslatka <3
    i vretenca su mi ostala u lijepom sjećanju, morat ću ti ukrast ideju :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) Kad se samo setim svih ovih manikira... Cini mi se kao da je od tada proslo 10 godina... :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)