Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

29 March, 2014

Kiko Laser Nail Lacquer n° 431 Sensual Candy

I present to you the nail polish Kiko Laser Nail Lacquer n° 431 Sensual Candy.
Photographs: outside in the sun, three layers of nail polish, without top coat.

Later today I will show you some nail art made with this beautiful nail polish :-)








8 comments:

  1. WOW, I think this nude was made for you - it looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! :-) Although it needs at least 3 coats, I like the final efect! :-)

      Delete
  2. Such a soft and delicate color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pinko-nudać, nije loš za dane kad poželiš malo odmoriti oči ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ponekad je i to "odmaranje ociju" potrebno, iako sam ja pristalica jacih i tamnijih boja :-)

      Delete
  4. haha po cemu je ovaj lakic laser :D iako nije losa bojica :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)