Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

23 March, 2014

Catrice n° 15 Denim Moore

This is one of nail polishes that I got in a swap with dear Žana, from the blog Nail Crazy :-)  
If you would like to see the other nail polishes that I got in our swap, you can see them here: Nail mail - Swap with Nail Crazy :-)

I present to you the nail polish Catrice n° 15 Denim Moore.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.

Later today I will show you some nail art made with this beautiful nail polish :-)







12 comments:

  1. Oh, these beautiful swatches makes me look forward to grabbing this bottle from my untried stash :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is this beautiful nail polish doing in your untried stash?!? :-)

      Delete
  2. Ideal for spring. Trendy and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sofi! :-) I love colours like this :-)

      Delete
  3. dobra bojica :D
    čak nisam sigurna imam li ga i sama :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa kad ti juris da drugima kupujes lakove, a na sebe zaboravis... :-)

      Delete
  4. lijepi plavac, jedno vrijeme sam razmisljala jel mi treba, ali onda zakljucih da mi ipak ne treba :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jao, sad pocinjem ozbiljno da se brinem! Kako ti ovaj plavac ne treba? :-)

      Delete
    2. netrebam imam nesto slicno :D :nobuy:

      Delete
    3. Oh, izvinite molim vas, ne bih htela da insistiram :-) Znam kako je tesko izdrzati na nobuy-u :-)

      Delete
  5. Cool color and cool name of the polish! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)