Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

13 March, 2014

Debby Color Play Sand n° 06 Silver

I present to you the nail polish Debby Color Play Sand n° 06 Silver.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.

Later today some nail art with this beautiful nail polish! :-)








16 comments:

  1. It looks very interesting and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and it is different from Kiko Sugar Mat textured polishes, it has some pieces of glitter too! :-)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic shine, I am very curious what you created with this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Andrea, it is really shiny... And I didn't create anything very interesting, some stripes... :-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Drugaciji je od Kiko hrapavih lakova koje imam, ima malo vise sjajnih cestica glittera :-)

      Delete
  4. I envy you ! You have the best job in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, let's say that it's one of the best hobbies in the world :-)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Jedina mu je mana sto moras da ga molis da se skine sa nokta... ovde obavezno treba pribegnuti onom tvom sistemu zamotavanja noktica u vaticu i aceton i popiti jedan fini cappuccino, polako, na miru... i onda nema problema za skidanje laka... :-)

      Delete
  6. Srebrni hrapvacac :D srecom mogu rec da imam takvo nesto :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jedina mana mu je skidanje sa noktiju... malo teze ide... a ovako mi je bas fin! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)