Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

25 March, 2014

KKCenterHK review: Nail Art Brushes - Spider web blue mosaic manicure

This beautiful set of nail art brushes was kindly offered to me from KKCenterHk for this review. You can find it on their web site with this name 5 Pieces Gold Short Handle Synthetic Fibre Nail Art Pen, item ID: JR1170.






The set contains:
- 3 different sizes nail art brushes (length: 5 mm, 8 mm and 11 mm)
- fan brush (width: 25 mm)
- dotting tool 

These nail art brushes are very delicate, with refined tip. The handle length is 90 mm, they are easy to handle and easy to clean too. Made of synthetic fibre, they are perfect for nail art painting and drawing.
The dotting tool is small size, so it's perfect for drawing small dots.

Here is my manicure, the lines are made with black acrylic colour and the smallest of KKCenterHk nail art brushes; to "fill" the spaces with textured nail polishes I used KKCenterHk dotting tool :-)

I called my manicure "Spider web blue mosaic manicure" and these are the nail polishes that I used:

Maybelline Color Show n° 282 Bold Blue (base colour)
Barry M White Lady
Kiko Cupcake n° 654 Anise
Kiko Sugar Mat n° 457 Royal Blue
Kiko Sugar Mat n° 455 Light Taupe
Kiko Sugar Mat n° 456 Teal Green
Acrylic colours





Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my review! 

KKCenterHk was also kind enough to give my readers 10% off their purchase with the code: raggio-di-luna-nails. Happy shopping! :-)





18 comments:

  1. Great set of brushes and the design is awesome with the colorful spider web!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spiderweb is awesome - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sebi moram kupit nove liner kistove jer su moji otišli,nis ne valjaju a ovi djeluju dosta deblji i kavlitetniji

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja ih ne koristim za rad sa lakovima, nego samo za crtanje sa akrilnim bojama, sto znaci da se mnogo lakse ciste i dosta dugo traju :-)

      Delete
  4. I'm yet to try painting with sand/sugar nail polishes, but you did the job very well! I like the spider web accent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mari! :-) I don't use brushes with nail polishes, to "fill" the spaces between black lines I used dotting tools :-)

      Delete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! As usual!
    Very clever to use the dotting tools to fill the designs. I'll definitely give it a try! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Giovanna! :-)
      I think I couldn't get the same result using brushes... I use my brushes only for drawing with acrylic paint :-)

      Delete
  6. Love the design! Sometimes I fill stuff in with a dotting tool as well. Or if it's something really small I carefully use a needle point in the same way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) Yes, dotting tools are perfect for filling the spaces and for working with textured nail polishes :-)

      Delete
  7. odlična manikura, izgleda da ti kistići ipak vrijede :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Ma samo im das malo akrilne boje i sami krenu da crtaju :-) Dobri su, dobri, nego necu da im dam priliku da se uobraze! :-)

      Delete
  8. If only all spider web was this beauiful! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like spiders, but if you think about it, the real spider's web is perfect! :-)

      Delete
  9. A plavac je jos bolji s nadogradnjom :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa da, moram ja nesto da zakomplikujem... Zasto da bude jednostavno ako moze da bude komplikovano? :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)