Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

31 March, 2014

KKCenterHK review: Dotting tools - Concentric circles on textured blue

This beautiful set of dotting tools was kindly offered to me from KKCenterHk for this review. You can find it on their web site with this name: N Nail 5 Pieces Wood Handle Dot Nail Art Paint, item ID: JR1136.





This set contains 5 dotting tools, that means 10 different ends (each dotting tool has balls of 2 different sizes at the ends), so you can draw different dot patterns. 
The dotting part is made of stainless steel, it is resistant and the cleaning is not a problem at all. The handle is made of wood, the approximate length of the handle is 13,2 cm and they are easy to hold and to work with.

These dotting tools are perfect for drawing with nail polish and acrylic paint and they can be used also to pick up tiny rhinestones and glitters.

To me they are very useful for my nail art decorations, dots, flower petals, leaves, some particular kind of lines and shades and for filling some shapes with nail polish (for mosaics). 

I already have one dotting tool set, but I couldn't resist to this one because I really like the fact that these dotting tools are made of wood and I adore wood :-)

Here is my manicure, I used Debby Color Play Sand n° 05 as a base colour and I draw those circles and dots with acrylic colours and my little helpers - dotting tools :-) 
I hope you like it :-)








Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed my review! 

KKCenterHk was also kind enough to give my readers 10% off their purchase with the code: raggio-di-luna-nails. Happy shopping! :-)


16 comments:

  1. I love the result here, it's so perfect that it could have been nail strips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! :-) Yes, this could be a good pattern for nail strips! :-)

      Delete
  2. I have a same doting tole made from wood and I love it. The design looks awesome, very cheerful because of the colors and shapes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my other set of dotting tools the handles are made of plastic, of course the dotting part is made of steel, so they "work" perfectly.. :-) It's just that I simply love wood, so I wanted to have these! :-)

      Delete
  3. Love the design! They remind me of eyeballs :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dotticure! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, it is amazing what you can do with just some simple dotting tools!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. samo mi vadiš mast s ovako dobrim manikurama ;)
    nema teorije da bi u mene krugovi bili ovako savršeni kao tvoji :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa, nisu savrseni, i ja se borim sa njima... Ti veliki su nacrtani cetkicom, a manji su nacrtani pomocu "tackalica" :-)

      Delete
  7. This is a very pretty creation. Who would resist these tools. They are so useful and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patricia! :-) Yes, these dotting tools are both useful and pretty! :-)

      Delete
  8. mjehuuuriciiiii vidim mjehuuuurice :D

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)