Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

02 March, 2014

Kiko Satin Nail Lacquer n° 448 Cobalt Blue

I present to you the nail polish Kiko Satin Nail Lacquer n° 448 Cobalt Blue.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.

You can see all the nail polishes from the same collection in my post Kiko Satin Nail Lacquer Set.

Later today some floral nail art on this beautiful nail polish! :-)








8 comments:

  1. Oh, what an absolutely gorgeous blue - love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Me too! :-) It's one of my favourites from this Kiko Satin Nail Lacquer Set! :-)

      Delete
  2. jooooooooooj, nisam sigurna imam li nešto ovakvo u kolekciji, ali definitivno mi treba... ajme kakva boja <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO my kind of color! :))) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah odmor za oci <3 prekrasna je

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)