Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

28 March, 2014

Catrice n° 14 Purple Reign

This is one of nail polishes that I got in a swap with dear Žana, from the blog Nail Crazy :-)  
If you would like to see the other nail polishes that I got in our swap, you can see them here: Nail mail - Swap with Nail Crazy :-)

I present to you the nail polish Catrice n° 14 Purple Reign.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.

Later today I will show you some floral nail art made with this beautiful nail polish :-)







12 comments:

  1. You always show us the most beautiful polishes, I love this one too!
    Wish you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, it's one of my favourite purple nail polishes! :-)

      Delete
  3. baš je super... nadam se da ga i ja imam u zalisi, već sam se počela gubiti oko toga imam li neki lak ili ne ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brzo ti to proveri, a ako ga nemas, reci cu ti ko mi je pomogao da ga nabavim! :-)

      Delete
  4. It is beautiful! And it is waiting patiently on my wishlist :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, Kristina! :-) Ja mogu da zahvalim Z'ani, Nail Crazy blog, sto sam ga konacno dobila! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)