Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

10 March, 2014

Raggio di Luna nail wheels 4, 5 and 6

From the moment I started blogging, I made photographs of all my manicures and I published them on my blog. 

I also tried to reproduce (almost) all my manicures on these plastic nail displays, plastic nail wheels, so I could have them near me when I need to take a quick look and find some old manicure quickly :-)

Lately I made photos of nail wheels too, I thought it would be interesting If you could see my manicures here all together :-) 
So, I'm going to publish this kind of "nail wheel" post from time to time until I show you all my nail wheels that I have at the moment, and then I guess I will continue showing one nail wheel a month, depending on my inspiration of course :-)

These are nail wheel 4, nail wheel 5 and nail wheel 6 :-)

If you have some free time, you can see my nail wheels 1, 2 and 3 in my post Raggio di Luna nail wheels 1, 2 and 3 :-)






18 comments:

  1. Vedere le tue creazioni così, una dietro l'altra, è davvero spettacolare! E' davvero dura scegliere quale ruota preferisco! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, Cristina! :-) Ancora devo pubblicare tante altre, mi sembra che sono arrivata alla ruota 20... o 21, 22... non sono sicura :-)

      Delete
  2. Lijeva polovoca prve fotke mi je WOW. Super mi je kako napravis rekreaciju svake manikure i imas ih ovako na okupu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posto meni originalni water marble nikako ne uspeva (u ratu sam sa njim), onda sam pokusala da napravim nesto slicno kapajuci na nokat nekoliko kapljica lakova razlicitih boja i mesajuci iglicom ili najtanjom "tackalicom" tj. dotting tool-om :-) Broj kombinacija je zaista neogranicen, zavisi sve od tvoje maste i raspolozenja! :-)

      Delete
  3. ajme kad ih vidim ovako na okupu... oči mi se zavrte kao slot mašina ;)
    sviđa mi se jako tvoje igranje sa dry marble tehnikom, i ja sam je skupila od tebe :D
    kockarska manikura i zip su mi zakon <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kad krenem tako da "ceprkam" po nail wheels-ima i da ih pregledam, ponekad se zapitam da li je moguce da sam ja sve to napravila... i veruj mi da ponovo "otkrivam" neke manikire, u smislu "Jao, vidi, ovaj manikir sam sasvim zaboravila..."... Cinjenica je da sam do sada vrlo retko ponovila isti manikir, mozda u drugoj boji... A posto ratujem sa water marble-om, onda mi nista drugo ne preostaje nego dry marble, kao sto vidis tada sam ga isprobala u 5-6 kombinacija i dopada mi se to sto postoji bezbroj mogucnosti a i to sto kako god da ispadne uvek lepo izgleda :-)

      Delete
  4. I discovered your blog there is little, and I'm really a fan of what you do. It's everything I like in Nail Art ;) And I think it's really a good idea to reproduce your manicures on wheels, I'm doing the same thing ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) I think that these nail wheels are very useful, so I can have them near me when I need to take a quick look and find some old manicure quickly :-)

      Delete
  5. So many beautiful designs and color combinations, I love all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will be attempting a wheel of mine, here, for sure. This inspired me !

    ReplyDelete
  7. uff tile levi na prvi sliki so res popolni <3
    bom za naslednjo manikuro mogoče poskusila kaj podobnega na enem nohtu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, Ancek! :-) Cekam da vidim tvoj novi manikir! ;-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)