Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

07 March, 2014

Essence Floral Grunge n° 04 Madly Purpled

I present to you the nail polish Essence Floral Grunge n° 04 Madly Purpled.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.

Later today I'll show you some nail art made on this beautiful nail polish :-)







12 comments:

  1. That's one of those colors I love on others - but not on me :)
    It suits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! :-) I really like this kind of colour! :-)

      Delete
  2. Great creamy color and I love that it is matte!
    I wish you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always liked matte nail polishes and this one is beautiful! :-)

      Delete
  3. Nice polish, I like its finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. prekrasan lak :D
    mislim da čak imam nešto slično by catrice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the toned down gloss in this one. Everything is so glitzy these days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too, it's not a usual matte finish :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)