Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

29 July, 2012

Rings Part Four: Simple Bronze Oval Rings

I present to you some rings made with various nail polishes from my nail polish collection :-)
This group of rings is named Simple Bronze Oval Rings :-)


SBOR 1

SBOR 2
SBOR 3

SBOR 4

SBOR 5

SBOR 6

SBOR 7

SBOR 8

SBOR 9




12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aaaa....znaci da si lako-HOLO-holicarka! :-)

      Delete
    2. A prelepi su mi ti lakici koji se presijavaju u duginim bojama. :']

      Delete
    3. Od holo lakova imam samo Pupine, to su mi prvi koje sam kupila, videcemo sta ce mi se novo holo svideti! :-)

      Delete
  2. ohhh SBOR 6 my favorite! they are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this purple is really particular! :-) You can see it on the nails here: http://raggio-di-luna-nails.blogspot.it/2012/04/deborah-pret-porter-n-66-purplish.html

      Delete
  3. They are GORGEOUS!!! (and Lydz is so predictable LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! :-) Poor Lydz, it's her fault, she simply likes purple :-) I like purple too! :-)

      Delete
  4. Uf, zadnji mi je prekrasen!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6,7,8,9... ma svi mi se sviđaju... ali zadnji mi se čini najinteresantniji, šta si to složila?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slozila sam Deborah n° 26 Stardust (http://raggio-di-luna-nails.blogspot.it/2012/04/deborah-pret-porter-n-26-stardust.html) i Essence n°08 Nigh In Vegas :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)