Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

13 July, 2012

Laser-ray manicure

I got the inspiration for this manicure from one of my new blog-friends Lily, here is her original manicure Beauty in Blue :-) 
If you still didn't do it, visit her blog Rundum Schön, you can find many interesting things and interesting manicures! :-)

Pupa Holographic n° 033 Sky Blue, click on the link to see it! :-)
a-england Bridal Veil, click on the link to see it! :-)
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat













12 comments:

  1. Great inspiration, love the result and the effect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the inspiration was great and also I love the result! :-)

      Delete
  2. radila sam i ja nešto slično, sviđaju mi se ovakve manikure :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeste, sada sam se setila... u pitanju su bile crna i bela boja, a napisala si i da ti je top coat nesto zabrljao... :-/
      Meni je ovo prva koju sam uradila i dobro mi je uspelo, posle toga sam probala jos jednom, ali sam napravila haos, verovatno su lakovi bili malo tecniji... Mislim da cu svakako ponovo probati... :-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! I wanted to try it for a long time, then I ordered some thin stripes and finaly made this manicure :-)

      Delete
  4. Really cool mani! You've picked great nail polishes for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Irina! I had lot of fun making this manicure! :-)

      Delete
  5. jos ovako nesto nisam probavala jer nemam tanke trakice za zalijepit, al super mi izgleda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja sam kupila dva kolutica ovih tankih trakica preko Born Pretty Store-a, bas sam bila radoznala da probam, zanimljivo je..! :-)

      Delete
  6. Super izgleda, ta manikura ti je odlično uspela! =) Pa ni tako preprosto, kot izgleda! =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sve zavisi od gustine lakova, a mora da se odabere pravi momenat za odlepljivanje trakice, ne valja ni kada je odlepis pre vremena, ne valja ni kada previse cekas... Verovatno vezbanjem i izrada ovog manikira postane jednostavnija, kao i sa svim drugim... :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)