Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

13 February, 2012

St. Valentine's Day manicure n°1

Questa è la mia prima manicure per San Valentino. Purtroppo, lo smalto di base è troppo bello per stare lì, sullo sfondo, ha cercato di “rubare la scena” al cuore :-)  Comunque, ho deciso di pubblicarla :-) Dopo, ho fatto un’altra manicure per San Valentino, con un altro colore di base. Quella è uscita un po’ meglio e sarà pubblicata nel prossimo post :-)

Ovo je prva manikura za San Valentino. Na žalost, lak koji sam koristila kao bazni lak je mnogo lep da bi mogao da mirno stoji „u pozadini“, pokušao je da potisne srce u drugi plan :-) U svakom slučaju, odlučila sam da ovu manikuru objavim :-) Posle nje napravila sam još jednu manikuru za San Valentino, koristeći drugi lak za baznu boju. Ona je malo bolje uspela i objaviću je u sledećem postu :-)

This is my first St. Valentine’s Day manicure. Unfortunately, the nail polish that I used as base polish is too beautiful to stay there “in the background”, it tried to come out and push the heart in the background :-) Anyway, I decided to publish this manicure :-) After the first one I made another St. Valentine’s Day manicure using another nail polish as base. It came out better and I will publish it in the next post :-)








Smalti:
S-he 426 rosa glitter olografico
NYC n° 134 Pinstripe bianco
Golden Rose n° 28 sweet color rosso
Bottega Verde gocce asciugasmalto istantaneo

Lakovi:
S-he 426 roza sa holografskim sjajem
NYC N° 134 bela
Golden Rose n° 28 sweet color crvena
Bottega Verde kapljice za brzo sušenje laka

Nail polishes:
S-he 426 rosa with holographic glitter
NYC n° 134 Pinstripe white
Golden Rose n° 28 sweet color red
Bottega Verde nail polish dryer



3 comments:

  1. super, mislim da mi se ova varijanta čak i više sviđa od one rozo-crvene ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The idea was good, unfortunately, the nail polish that I used as base is too beautiful to just stay there "in the background".. :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)