Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

06 February, 2012

Kiko Hologram Nail Lacquer Collection

Si chiamano Hologram Nail Lacquer e sono l’ultima idea di smalti arrivata in casa Kiko per le feste Natalizie.
La collezione si articola in 5 tonalità: sabbia, grigio, verde, rosso e viola.

Zovu se Hologramski Lakovi za Nokte i predstavljaju poslednju liniju lakova za nokte Kiko za Božićne praznike.
U kolekciji su prisutni lakovi sledećih 5 nijansi: boja peska, siva, zelena, crvena i ljubičasta.

They are named Hologram Nail Lacquer and they are the last collection of nail polishes Kiko for the Christmas festivities.
The collection consists of 5 tonalities: sand colour, grey, green, red and purple.

Nomi ufficiali degli smalti / Zvanični nazivi lakova / Official names of nail polishes
350 Infinite Taupe
351 Starry Grey
352 Emerald Nebula
353 Red Supernova
354 Constellation Purple

Vi presento insieme quelli che ho comprato in questo periodo di saldi invernali :-)
I miei smalti sono: 350 Infinite Taupe, 351 Starry Grey, 353 Red Supernova e 354 Constellation Purple
Fotografie: fuori al sole. Due strati di smalto.

Predstavljam vam zajedno one koje sam kupila u ovom periodu zimskih sniženja :-)
Moji lakovi su: 350 Infinite Taupe, 351 Starry Grey, 353 Red Supernova e 354 Constellation Purple
Fotografije: napolju na suncu. Dva sloja laka za nokte.

I present to you all those which I bought in this season of winter sales :-)
My nail polishes are: 350 Infinite Taupe, 351 Starry Grey, 353 Red Supernova e 354 Constellation Purple.
Photographs: outside in the sun. Two layers of nail polish.


I miei post dedicati ad ogni singolo smalto della collezione (quelli che possiedo al momento) si trovano qui:
Moji postovi posvećeni pojedinačno svakom laku ove kolekcije (onim lakovima koje u ovom trenutku posedujem) nalaze se ovde:
Here you can find my posts dedicated to every single nail polish of this collection (those polishes that I own at the moment):

Kiko Hologram Nail Lacquer: Starry Grey
Kiko Hologram Nail Lacquer: Infinite Taupe
Kiko Hologram Nail Lacquer: Red Supernova
Kiko Hologram Nail Lacquer: Constellation Purple






2 comments:

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)