Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

27 February, 2012

Pink crushed shells manicure












Smalti:
Kiko n° 247 Fuchsia Microglitter
NYC n° 134 Pinstripe bianco
scaglie di madreperla colore rosa
Bottega Verde gocce asciugasmalto istantaneo

Lakovi:
Kiko n° 247 tamno roza
NYC N° 134 bela
ljuskice slomljenih školjki roze boje
Bottega Verde kapljice za brzo sušenje laka

Nail polishes:
Kiko n° 247 Fuchsia Microglitter
NYC n° 134 Pinstripe white
pink crushed shell
Bottega Verde nail polish dryer



5 comments:

  1. super, još nešto što ću morat kopirat ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i stvarno nema provjere riječi... juhuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant, but it looks like it could be difficult to remove it again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's not so difficult to remove, but it can be a problem for some nice clothes, like shirts or dresses made of silk, because it could scratch the surface and damage it... :-(
      The situation changes a little bit if I'm careful to choose those small pieces of crushed shell which are flat and not so "sharp" and if I put a generous layer of top coat... :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)