Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

11 February, 2012

Guest post at Rainbows and Blues

Oggi sono ospite di Kvacka, la mia carissima cugina e amica blogger, l’autrice del blog Rainbows and Blues.
Per lei ho preparato una manicure che ho chiamato Dot crossroad, seguite il link per vederla. La particolarità di questa manicure è che l’ho creata utilizzando gli smalti ricevuti nel mio pacchettino sorpresa avuto da Kvacka a gennaio.
Kvacka, grazie sia per il pacchettino con i bellissimi smalti che mi hai mandato, sia per avermi ospitato sul tuo blog. Spero di ripetere questa eccitante esperienza al più presto possibile! :-)

Danas sam gost kod Kvačke, moje drage rođake i prijateljice blogerke, autorke bloga Rainbows and Blues.
Za nju sam pripremila jednu manikuru koju sam nazvala Dot crossroad, sledite link da biste je videle. Zanimljivost ove manikure je da sam je napravila koristeći lakove za nokte iz mog paketića iznenađenja dobijenog od Kvačke u januaru.
Kvačka, hvala i za paketić sa prekrasnim lakovima koje si mi poslala, a i za to što si mi pružila priliku da gostujem na tvom blogu. Nadam se da ćemo uskoro ponoviti ovo uzbudljivo iskustvo! :-)

Today I am the guest of Kvacka, my dear cousin and blogger friend, the author of the Rainbows and Blues blog.
For her I created a manicure called Dot crossroad, follow the link to see it. It is particular because I created it using nail polishes from the surprise package which I got from Kvacka in January.
Kvacka, thank you for the surprise package with all the beautiful nail polishes that you sent me, and thank you also for giving me the opportunity to be a guest on your blog. I hope to repeat this exciting experience as soon as possible! :-)





1 comment:

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)