Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

29 March, 2012

Dark pink big abstract flowers on white

I got the inspiration for this manicure from one of the greatest nail-artists Tartofraises and I made some little changes.. :-)


Nail polish: NYC n° 134 Pinstripe White
Acrylic colours
Kiko n° 103 top coat gel look ultra glossy effect












12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ovih dana sam pronalazila inspiraciju među radovima Tartofraises, to ti je da plačeš od muke kako su joj dobri svi radovi i sa kojom lakoćom radi... Ali, ne predajem se ja tako lako! :-)

      Delete
  2. Prekrasno.
    Ja bi ti tako dala moje noktiće da si mi bliže i crtaj što god hoćeš :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mislim da bi to za mene bio savršen posao: biti plaćen da čitav dan crtaš sve i svašta po noktima, to bi bilo baš ono "uživati u svom poslu"... :-)

      Delete
  3. È praticamente la stessa di quella di tartofraise!!! Che brava, è bellissima.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie! Mancano le spirali al centro del fiore e intorno, io me la sono cavata con qualche perlina e qualche puntino :-) Tartofraises è un vero pozzo di ispirazioni, almeno per me! :-)

      Delete
  4. This has a kind of rustic feel to it, a little touch of folk art, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lately I started enjoying using white colour as base, I think almost everything looks good if made on white base! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)