Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

17 January, 2014

White & pink flowers on pink nude

Before I start with my post today, I would like to ask you a little favour :-) 

My blog-friend Mateja from Purple Glitters changed her http address, so all of you who follow me and follow also her, please update her address to http://purpleglittersblog.blogspot.com/, to be able to follow her regularly :-)

And for all of you who don't follow her yet, please check her blog Purple Glitters, this young lady has very interesting posts about cosmetics, nail polishes and nail art :-)

Mateja is also having a giveaway, opened internationally, so you might want to take a look! :-)


Catrice Ulti Mate Nudes n° 01 Karl Says Très Chic
Acrylic colours
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat









28 comments:

  1. I'm never tired of drooling on your nails. You blow me away every time.
    Did you use the one stroke technique for these flowers? I wish I could do something like that... LOL
    Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend dear! ;-)
    GioNails | Gio_Nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Giovanna! :-)
      No, I don't use the one stroke technique for these flowers, I draw them this way: first I draw the black contour of the flower, then I fill it up with white and pink and at the end I add some thin black lines on petals and white dots in the center of the flower :-)

      Delete
  2. Čudovito. Tako lepe rožice so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely manicure :) I really like this. Your nail art is always perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's super pretty - they kind of look like decals :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splendide, di grande precisione e colore come sempre. Ottimo lavoro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. jel vjeruješ kad sam temeljito pogledala sve fotke, da sam se još jednom vratila na početak posta da se uvjerim da su to naljepnice... šipak, nisu naljepnice :(
    nikad me ne prestaješ zadivljivat svojim umijećem *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :-)
      Nisu nalepnice :-) Dodje mi tako ponekad inspiracija za nesto lepo... :-)

      Delete
  7. I love the nude pink base, and the flowers look absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lijepi cvjetici lijepi, svak bi ih pozelio :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma pusti hvale, to su nalepnice :-P

      Delete
    2. Znam da jesu samo se nisam htjela ponavljat :P

      Delete
    3. Pa da, ko ce da se muci sa crtanjem... Nalepnice su zakon :-)

      Delete
  9. WoooW svaka čast!!!
    I sve to free handom??? Cccc već vidim kak bi kod mene to izgledalo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Hvala! :-)
      Nekako to vec dosadno zvuci, ali je tacno, sve se postize vezbanjem i strpljenjem.. :-)

      Delete
  10. This is a masterpiece! :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)