Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

19 January, 2014

Catrice n° 240 Sold Out For Ever

I got this nail polish (together with other two nail polishes and a lip balm) as a prize, they came from my dear blog-friend Žana, from the blog Nail Crazy :-) Thank you, dear Žana! :-)
If you would like to see the other nail polishes that were part of the prize and if you would like to see the swap that we did, you can see it here: Nail mail - Swap with Nail Crazy :-)

I present to you the nail polish Catrice n° 240 Sold Out For Ever.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.








10 comments:

  1. As far as I know Sold Out Forever has been on the market in 3 different versions - at least 2 - so this is maybe the first or the third - as the second was super light...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know in how many versions it has been on the market, but I love this version! :-)

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely green! It's really pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marisa! :-) I like it and it is also a perfect base for nail art! :-)

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful green! I haven't sent your parcel yet. Sorry for this! I've been so crazy busy… Will send it soon! I promise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jezzica! :-) Please, don't worry about the parcel... and don't forget that I need something for you: your address and a little bit of your luck with plants! :-)

      Delete
  4. ovo je jedan od rijetkih zelenih koje sam potrosila, iz nekog razloga mi je prije par godina bio zanimljiv, sad ga vise ne bi nosila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Polako, ima vremena, mozda ce sav ovaj "zelenis" da te vrati u proslost da se prisetis zasto ti je i zelena boja bila zanimljiva :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)