Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

18 January, 2014

Simple tribal manicure on light plum purple

I got the inspiration for this manicure from Coewless Nail Polish Blog, after having seen her manicure Cypern Mani #1 - Simple Tribal (ver. 3) :-) 

I hope you like it! :-)

Kiko n° 378 Light Plum
NYC n° 150 Platinum Card
Acrylic colours
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat









19 comments:

  1. It might be simple, but it's darn pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look gorgeous -- I love the simple, stark design. Light Plum is great as a base color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eto kako se radi tribal manikura, a ne k'o moja naopaka današnja :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tvoj manikir je super dobar, promeni dioptriju! :-)

      Delete
  4. Bio bi zgodan uzorak za nekakvu haljinu, samo recimo da je ovo bijelo dekolte :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh, i like this. I dont think i have seen this anywhere. Perfect take on the V pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. even if you do got the inspiration from someone else, looks awesome!

      Delete
    2. I've seen more than one version of this simple tribal manicure on Coewless Nail Polish Blog and I like all of her tribal manicures.. Well, I decided to try this one, maybe one day I'll try some more complicated tribal manicure :-)

      Delete
  6. Such a cool manicure! I like it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)