Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

27 January, 2014

Eveline MiniMax n° 820

I present to you the nail polish Eveline MiniMax n° 820.
I got it from my lovely friend Žana from Nail Crazy blog :-) Thank you, my friend! :-)
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.

Later today I will show you some nail art made with this beautiful greeny :-)








12 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful green for you - made me think of China Glaze Exotic Encounters...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have China Glaze Exotic Encounters, so I searched for some swatches... and yes, you're right, they are similar :-)

      Delete
  2. Jako lijepa boja, podsjeca me na trust in fashion od essenca. Pusta li boju na nokte?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nemam Essence Trust In Fashion, ali mi po swatchevima izgleda da jako lice :-) Pusta boju kao i mnogi zeleni i plavi lakovi, ali ja obicno nemam problema sa farbanjem noktiju nego sa farbanjem kozice oko noktiju dok skidam lak... :-)

      Delete
  3. krasna boja, baš kopam po svojim bočicama i gledam imam li ga i sama ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...ako ga i nemas, ovaj ti se ne vraca kuci... :-)

      Delete
  4. Nije bas moja boja iako imam nesto veoma slicno vec odavno, ali ne trosim bas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imam utisak da ce ti ova boja potrajati jos bar 3-4 godine :-)

      Delete
    2. Ma vec toliko stoji morat cu ga proslijedit dalje

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)