Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

25 January, 2014

Catrice C04 Rouge, Bien Sûr

This is one of nail polishes that I got in a swap with dear Žana, from the blog Nail Crazy :-)  
If you would like to see the other nail polishes that I got in our swap, you can see them here: Nail mail - Swap with Nail Crazy :-)

I present to you the nail polish Catrice C04 Rouge, Bien Sûr.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.

Later today I will show you some nail art made with this beautiful textured nail polish :-)








14 comments:

  1. mmm, sono un po indecisa su questo smalto. Mi piace il colore, ma la "texture" non tanto... preferisco quelli che hanno un po più di glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice colour :))

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red is not one of my favourite colours, but I like it textured! :-)

      Delete
  3. What a juicy blood orange color - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sembra molto carino come smalto, mi piace il colore :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. zgodna bojica, ja sam ovu preskočila... mogli su ovi lakići biti i bolji ali ok, slaba sam na hrapavce pa im ipak opraštam :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hrapavcima se sve oprasta :-) a i crvena pocinje da mi se dopada ako je u pitanju hrapavac! :-)

      Delete
  6. o pa ima i swatch, sve citam krivim redom ovih dana >.< lijep je i sam

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)