Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

24 January, 2014

Flower on green striped field Inspiration Sincerely Stephanie

I got the inspiration for this manicure from Sincerely Stephanie, after having seen her manicure DC2013: Day 2 Orange :-) 

I hope you like it! :-)

(from left to right)
Catrice n° 240 Sold Out For Ever
Debby Color Play n° 110 Sea Flora
Debby Gel Play n° 02 I Love Jade
Kiko n° 346 Olive Drab
Kiko Sun Pearl n° 427 Amable Chartreuse
Acrylic colours
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat








26 comments:

  1. nisam neka obožavateljica zelene, ali u ovoj kombinaciji ti je ispalo odlično ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty, it reminds me of 70's wall paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty! i agree with maria reminds me of wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! I love your 5 petal flowers, they look so neat. And the colour combo is great, all very spring like :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning as usual! You rock! :*
    Have a great weekend dear!
    GioNails | Facebook::Gio_Nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Thank you, Giovanna! :-) I hope this weekend I'll have nice weather, so I could play a little bit more with my nail polishes and make some nice photos! :-)

      Delete
  6. So beautiful! Love all the greens :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anutka! :-) At the beginning I didn't really like to see green on my nails, but now I learned to appreciate all shades of green :-)

      Delete
  7. Awww...this is so cute!!! I super love the color combos and the design. Great choice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Iako nisam ljubitelj zelene - ovo mi je prekrasno!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) Mislim da bi podjednako dobro izgledalo i u nekoj drugoj boji :-)

      Delete
  9. odlično!!! krasne su mi i boje i crtež <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) Bar si ti na mojoj strani sto se tice zelene boje :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)