Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

16 January, 2015

Superficially Colorful Lacquer: Omaticaya

I present you one of beautiful nail polishes made by wonderful Jin Jit, the owner of blog Superficially Colorful Lacquer and new, young and fresh indie nail polish maker :-) 
I already mentioned it and you could see it on my nail wheel in my post Superficially Colorful Lacquer: Nixie, Breathe, Omaticaya and a beautiful prototype :-) but today you can have a closer look :-)

It's one of nail polishes from the collection Life On Pandora and this is what Jin writes about her collection:
"A summer collection of holographic neon polishes, consists of 7 colors all inspired by the glowing neon colors of the star Pandora, as hey are portrayed in the movie Avatar."

I really think that all the nail polishes in Life On Pandora collection are beautiful, but my first choice is Omaticaya :-) 

Jin describes it like this: "The name is translated (in he Na'vi language) into Blue Flute Clan. It is a medium bright blue holographic polish inspired by the nationality of the people living on Pandora.






Omaticaya is available in the shop on the Superficially Colorful website and very important thing is that Jin ships worldwide! :-)

You can follow her on her blog Superficially Colorful and at the links below to stay up-to-date on the latest news and collections! :-)

Superficially Colorful:


10 comments:

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)