Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

18 January, 2015

Micro glitter disco manicure

I imagine that there are a lot of you who had bad experience with beads... I tried many different types of beads, but I still haven't find beads that don't "bleed", that don't lose their colour when you put top coat on.. Unfortunately, I learned it the hard way, seeing my manicures getting destroyed in front of my eyes and not being able to do anything... 
I still use beads, but I don't put the top coat on them, so it means that my manicures with beads don't last long... If you happen to have non-bleeding beads, please let me know! :-)

As now I fear all kinds of beads, glitters & co, and I try to remember to test how they "behave" before putting them on my nails... :-) 

These square micro glitters are not a nail art product. I bought them in a local stationary shop, they are usually used to embellish various drawings or other things just by putting a little bit of glue and spreading these glitters on. 

I don't know why I got this insane idea to use them as normal nail art glitters... and I have to tell you the truth: it really was a completely insane idea, because these glitters are sooooo small... too small to put them exactly where you want them to be or to get them perfectly aligned... mission impossible..! 
Forget about rhinestone picker wax pen, it's too big... the only thing that can help you is a simple toothpick and believe me that you hardly see this micro glitter attached to the head point of it... :-)

It took me a lot of patience to do this manicure, I doubt that I will do something like this again, maybe I will use them to fill some smaller surfaces, for example some squares drawn on my nails... :-)

So, after the white nail polish got dried, I put a layer of top coat and I applied micro glitters, but at the end I did not seal my manicure with a top coat, but anyway these micro glitters resisted two days on my nails :-)

Tell me what you think about this insane manicure :-)

Essence Colour&Go n° 76 Hard To Resist!
Flormar n° 310 Snow White
square micro glitter










20 comments:

  1. WOW - I would not have had the patience to do this mani - but the result sure is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-O This looks amazing. I wouldn't have the patience or skill to do this either. Well done :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ananka! :-) Yes, it takes too much time and patience but it looks amazing, so maybe I can do it from time to time... :-)

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh, I LOVE LOVE this manicure!!!! you're a lot more patient than me though ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Thank you, Gosia! :-) I'm more patient or more crazy? :-)

      Delete
  4. Hi Tanja,
    You are incredible !
    This is a really insane idea, but you did it !
    And you did it so perfectly!
    You are incredible !
    *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine! :-) Yes, it was a really insane idea, but that day when I wore it I adored it :-)

      Delete
  5. I totally agree to Catherine...Just hats off to you...You are beyond Amazing....i.e. Incredible... <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) I think that for this kind of manicure you just need patience :-)

      Delete
  6. You're crazy girl!!!! All the effort you put in this mani, worth it! This is the most amazing glitter placement mani I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. odlična disco kugla <3
    ali ti si ženo totalno luda, čista desetka za trud, za ovo zbilja treba imat konjske živce :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! :-) A to sto si napisala da sam luda, buduci da dolazi od tebe, moje drage drugarice i nail art koleginice, to vidim kao veliki kompliment! :-)

      Delete
  8. o zeno oprosti ali nisi normalna :D predobro izgleda i preprecizno je al ludost skroz XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, pa tek si sada shvatila da nisam normalna :-) Da znas da sam pocela da uzdisem i sama sam sebi govorila "Ko te je terao da ovo radis?" vec posle prvih dvadesetak glittercica! :-) Jednom kad mi bude bilo dosadno izbrojacu koliko komadica glittera sam upotrebila za ovaj manikir :-) Inace, ako hoces da probas, poslacu ti ih, imam ih gomilu, mislim imam ovo pakovanje koje se vidi na fotografiji, ali toliko su sitni da ce trajati ceo zivot... :-)

      Delete
    2. probavala ne bih hvala tri mi ne bi u istoj crti bila XD

      Delete
  9. This is amazing. I honestly don't know how you had the patience to do it, and I wish I could get the finishes on my manicures as beautiful as yours are. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine! :-) Well, it really takes a lot of patience and I don't know if I'll ever try to do something similar with these tiny micro glitters :-) but I loved the final result :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)