Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

08 January, 2015

Superficially Colorful Lacquer - Nixie

I present you one of beautiful nail polishes made by wonderful Jin Jit, the owner of blog Superficially Colorful Lacquer and new, young and fresh indie nail polish maker :-) 
I already mentioned it and you could see it on my nail wheel in yesterday's post Superficially Colorful Lacquer: Nixie, Breathe, Omaticaya and a beautiful prototype :-) but today you can have a closer look :-)

It's one of nail polishes from the collection Fairies & Sprites released on 27 th October 2014 and this is what Jin writes about her collection:
"A collection of four soft, pastel colored, textured polishes with added glitter of different sizes, micro flakes and shimmer. This collection is inspired by fairies and sprites of different mythologies."

I really like all of them, but my first choice is Nixie :-)







"Nixie is inspired by the German mythological water sprite. A Nixie is a magical creature who lives in the rivers. She is mischievous and naughty, but beware - she does not appreciate us humans."

Nixie is a light pastel blue nail polish (I just love this delicate blue!), it has a textured finish and different sizes glitter and micro flakes, blue and purple-ish shimmer. 
I didn't have any problem with the application and I needed two coats to reach complete opacity. I love it! :-)









Nixie is available in the shop on the Superficially Colorful website and very important thing is that Jin ships worldwide! :-)

You can follow her on her blog Superficially Colorful and at the links below to stay up-to-date on the latest news and collections! :-)

Superficially Colorful:

15 comments:

  1. It's such a sweet and pretty blue <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooooow, lovely color and awesome texture. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of the most beautiful textured nail polishes that I own :-)

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous. Love the colour and the finish :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really love this one! I love textured nail polishes and this one has also "something extra" beautiful :-)

      Delete
    2. I love too this textured and color!

      Delete
  4. krasan i nježan, baš mi se sviđa :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tanja,
    This polish is very original.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Catherine :-) Yes, it's original and beautiful :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)