Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

22 January, 2015

Kiko So Stylish Nail Lacquer n° 004 Rouge Noir

I present to you the nail polish Kiko So Stylish Nail Lacquer n° 004 Rouge Noir.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.

Later today I will show you some stamping made on this beautiful nail polish :-)








12 comments:

  1. Ahhh another beautiful Chanel Rouge Noir dupe - it looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's beautiful.. I could have applied it better, especially on my ring finger and pinkie finger nails, but I saw it only when I saw the photos in my computer and at that moment it was already too late because I already stamped something on it :-)

      Delete
  2. I have something similar from Nails Inc. and I love to wear it in this period of time! It looks great on your nails too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy shade! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous vampy colour :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ananka :-) Yes, it is a bit "vampy" :-)

      Delete
  5. moja nijansa crvene, prekrasan je :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. vrlo elegantno i nosivo u ovu zimu :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moze, slazem se... a ja zimi najsladje nosim plavo :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)