Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

01 January, 2015

Essence Colour&Go n°176 Headphones On!

I would like to dedicate these words to all my followers and readers, from my heart:

On the road to success, the rule is always to look ahead. May you reach your destination! May your journey be wonderful! 
Happy New Year!!! :-)





I present to you the nail polish Essence Colour&Go n°176 Headphones On!
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.








17 comments:

  1. Happy new Year to you to my dear friend!
    That Essence look so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Maria! Happy New Year and best wishes! :-)

      Delete
  2. That nail polish is cool as well as it's name haha
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!!!

    That nail polish is very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tacko, srečno in zdravo 2015 tudi tebi! In še veliko novih čudovitih manikur, v kar sploh ne dvomim, hihi! =)) *cmok*cmok*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, Mateja! Sve naj-najbolje u Novoj 2015. godini! :-)

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year to you :-D

    This one looks really pretty and lovely, especially in the the sun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tanja,
    I wish you an happy new year too.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. promasih ga :O al je lijep svejedno

    ReplyDelete
  9. super je lakić, meni je nekako promakao na policama...
    sretna nova draga :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Srecna Nova godina, zelim ti da ti donese svega sto ti treba i sto zelis, sve naj-naj! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)