Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

25 December, 2012

Deborah Shine Tech Magnetic Nails n° 67 Purple

I present to you Deborah Shine Tech Magnetic Nails n° 67 Purple. 
It's supposed to be used like a magnetic nail polish, but I liked the colour and I said to myself "Magnetic effect? Maybe next time..." :-) 
At the end, I think I'll use it just like it is, without magnetic effect, I really like it just like it is :-)

Merry Christmas to all my readers and followers! :-)








12 comments:

  1. Yes, it looks beautiful even without magnet :).
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the colour, so I didn't even try it with the magnet :-)
      Oh, thank you, but this Christmas is only "partly" mine and I celebrate it because of my husband :-)
      I'm Serbian and I'm ortodox, so I still have to wait till my Christmas on January 7th, the same as yours! :-)

      Delete
  2. Prekrasna boja! Sretan Božić :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, Tina! :-) Srecan Bozic tebi i tvojoj porodici! :-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Lydz! :-) Merry Christmas to you and your family! :-)

      Delete
  4. boja mi je lijepa, finish mi je tako tako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) I meni je isto finish malo "tako-tako", ali je odlicna baza za nail art! :-)

      Delete
  5. baš sam gore napisala da je super baza ;)
    sretan ti božić draga, nadam se da je na dobro došao :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Moj Bozic tek treba da dodje, ali slavim oba! :-)
      Srecan Bozic i tebi i tvojoj porodici! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)