Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

09 December, 2012

Autumn leaves

Base colour:
Kiko n° 373 Burnt Sienna

Base colour ring finger nail:
Kiko n° 371 Gold Rosy Brown

Leaves colours:
Golden Rose Nail Art n° 108 Golden
Kiko n° 303 Beige Chrome
Kiko n° 223 Pearly Copper

Acrylic colours
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat








17 comments:

  1. ovo mi je nekako najprirodnija varijanta za te smedje, svidja mi se :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa, jeste, u pravu si, lisce, jesen, braon i zlatne boje... :-)

      Delete
  2. They can be winter leaves too, we still have some leaves on the trees :). Amazing mani! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. krasne bojice, nego da mi se sviđa :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come al solito, bellissime! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! Been haunting your blog for awhile. I've nominated you for the Liebster award!! Here's the link to read more about it!! http://lightofthemoonnails.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ojla! :) Dijoš, pa me spet predolgo ni bilo na tvoj blog! =)) Same krasne umetnine imaš!!! Sem si rekla, da bom pokomentirala samo tiste, ki so mi najlepše, pa mislim, da bo to skoraj vsaka tvoja manikura, hihihihi! ;)
    Te listki so čudoviti, barve pa se super ujemajo! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ojla i tebi! :-) Jeste, predugo te nije bilo na blogu, sada imas mnogo stvari da prokomentarises, ali potpuno te razumem! :-)

      Delete
  7. Otheг QB's on the upswing. Have or had an ACL tear, MCL tear, or a tie in to that side. It looks like we are ready to go before you become professional football player.
    My site :: breaststroke

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)