Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

31 December, 2012

Avon Plum Seduction

I present to you the nail polish Avon Plum Seduction, from the Nailwear Pro+ line.
It is one of three Avon polishes bought it in my first Avon haul :-) 
I'm sure that these three won't be the last Avon nail polishes that I buy, because I'm really satisfied with their quality, application and drying time :-)
I really think that they are beautiful and I don't need to say that they will be a great base for my nail art creations! :-)
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.









19 comments:

  1. This is beyond gorgeous, I totally love it!
    I wish you a Happy New Year, dear Tanja!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes, Maria, it is really gorgeous! :-)
      Happy New Year and all the best to you and your family! :-)

      Delete
  2. Čudovit je in zelo zelo zelo lepo izgleda na tvojih nohtkih! =)
    Pa tudi jaz ti želim lepo praznovanje silvesterskega večera, potem pa srečno in veselo novo leto z vsaj 365-imi čudovitimi manikurami! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stvarno je lep, trebala bi uzivo da ga vidis, ako si zainteresovana nabavicu ti ga! Sada moram malo vise da pazim, posto ne mozes da nosis sve boje zbog prstena, ali ova bi trebala da bude OK :-)
      Hvala najlepse, to ce biti mirno silvestrovo vece kod kuce :-)
      Srecna Nova godina tebi i Gasperu, a u novoj godini ti zelim mnogo vise slobodnog vremena, pa da ga malo vise provedes i na tvom blogu sa nekim novim manikirom! :-)

      Delete
  3. Lovely color! Happy New Year, let it be better than the previous one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Irina! :-) Happy New Year and all the best to you and to your family! :-)

      Delete
  4. lak je divan! zelim ti ih još mnogo u 2013! sve najbolje :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Uzvracam ove "lakoholicarske" zelje! Sve najbolje! :-)

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year Tanja :) that polish is absolutely gorgeous! i loveee it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would like this purple! :-) Happy New Year and all the best to you and your family! :-)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yes, it is really pretty, I like it a lot! :-) Happy New Year to you and to your family! :-)

      Delete
  7. Imala sam neseto vrlo slicno ovome, ali nazalost sam izgubila taj lak negdje i vec ga godinu dvije ne mogu nac XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Trazi, trazi, pa ces naci..." Bacaj se na trazenje..! :-)

      Delete
    2. tesko, probala sam ga trazit, ali nije bilo uspjesno tko zna uopce gdje je ovdje ili u du, mozda se samo odjednom pojavi :D

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)