Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

07 March, 2015

Born Pretty Store review: Stamping plate BP-46 - Black flowers on textured green

This beautiful stamping plate was kindly offered to me from Born Pretty Store for this review. You can find it on their website with this name: Banana Tree Nail Art Stamping Template Image Plate Born Pretty BP46, item ID: 18789.



The stamping plate BP-46 is a plate with 4 normal size patterns and 4 small patterns, they are all very interesting and eye-catching :-) I think that my favourite is the one I used for the manicure I'm showing you today, the floral pattern, but I still have to try the others and I'm sure that all of them will look great on my nails :-)
Using these patterns and various combinations of base nail polish and stamping polish, and maybe adding some "extra" decorations like rhinestones and nail art studs you can get a lot of beautiful nail art creations! :-) 

I didn't have any problem working with this stamping plate, it's is engraved deeply enough to get perfect patterns and transfer them on your nails, the patterns are really clear and sharp!

I think that Born Pretty Store BP stamping plates are really very good choice, so I highly recommend all of them! And you are welcome to use my coupon code CYL91 to get 10% off on all your Born Pretty Store orders :-) 



Here is my Black flowers on textured green, I hope you like it! :-)

P2 Sand Style n° 140 Happy Green
Kiko Sugar Mat n° 646 Starry Black
Deborah Sense Tech 100% Mat n° 01 Black 
BPS stamping plate BP-46
green rhinestones







4 comments:

  1. I love how discrete and pretty this is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. imam je i ja, i da znaš da sam za prvu manikuru izabrala baš ovaj uzorak :D
    hoće reći - veliki umovi isto misle ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dobro, koji cemo sledeci uzorak da odaberemo? Moj izbor je onaj veliki cvet odmah ispod ovih danasnjih cvetica :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)