Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

11 November, 2012

Manicure inspirated by Varnished Valkyrie

I found the inspiration for this manicure from Varnished Valkyrie, after having seen her manicure Rodarte Inspired Nails
Well, my colours are different and my nails are not as long as I'd like them to be, but I enjoyed this manicure anyway :-)

Essence Colour 3 n° 06 Ticket To The Show
Debby n° 146 Golden
Acrylic colours
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat












18 comments:

  1. Fantastiche! Per certi versi, mi ricordano alcune decorazioni dello stile liberty..

    ReplyDelete
  2. podsjeca me malo uzorak na obrube onih suknji iz versace for h&m svidja mi se :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always impress me. These are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. mene podsjeća na jednu indijsku tuniku koja se sakriva tamo negdi u ormaru ;)
    sviđa mi se :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa sta cekas, izvlaci je iz ormara (mislim kad se vrati lepo vreme) i odgovarajuci manikir na nokte..! :-)

      Delete
  6. Love this :D I love seeing it again and I love the colours you used. Very elegant :D

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)