Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

11 April, 2013

Golden and pink flowers on dusty golden pink

Deborah Shine Tech n° 61
Debby Color Play n° 146 Golden
Kiko Holographic n° 402 Jewel Pink
Acrylic colours
Rhinestones
NYC n° 138 Classy Glassy top coat










24 comments:

  1. Superpretty! Love it! It looks like a beautiful wall paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so gorgeous, really love it now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maria! :-) You know how the nail art can "change" the base colour! :-)

      Delete
  3. naravno da si dodala cvjetice :D svidjaju mi se :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe... Hvala :-) Pa nesto je moralo da bude dodato... :-)

      Delete
  4. This mani really makes me wanna laugh! Not in a bad way but it's just making me this happy inside. Like good comics would. You know what I mean?
    Can't explain it. Maybe it's the fact that you did all the nails or maybe it's the color combo, or maybe just the black outlines everywhere... Either way - I think it's a GORGEOUS one and I LOVE it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jin! :-) I'm glad if this manicure makes you happy! :-)

      Delete
  5. This manicure is so amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gahhhhhhhhhh LOVE IT!!!!! *__* I barely have used acrylics but for sure I wanna do something like you did! Kisses,

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cristina! :-) Acrylic colours are much more easy to use than nail polishes, I love drawing with acrylics! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)