Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

28 April, 2013

Essence Colour&Go n° 136 Love's recipe

I present to you the nail polish Essence Colour&Go n° 136 Love's recipe.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.









12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color! Don't know why I don't have this one yet! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice. I heard the formula on this was a nightmare s that put me off buying it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have problems with the formula and I like the colour, it's really nice :-)

      Delete
  3. Nesto mi je njezan ovaj za ovo vrijeme :) nemam ga u kolekciji, a mislim i da ga necu (bar ne skoro) uzimat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mnogo je fin, nije upadljiv, a odlicno je posluzio i za nail art! :-)

      Delete
  4. Very delicate shade! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very delicate, you can wear it everywhere and it's good as a base for nail art too! :-)

      Delete
  5. nježna i delikatna bojica, ne znam zašto, ali podsjeća me na keksiće ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma da, ali to bi bili neki suvi keksici, a meni se svidjaju oni malo kaloricniji, sa cokoladom ako je moguce :-)

      Delete
  6. This shade is not the kind I usually wear but there's something extra special in this one. I think I am adding it to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the golden shimmer that makes it look special :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)