Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

22 April, 2013

Essence Colour3 n° 05 Boys Are Back In Town

I present to you the nail polish Essence Colour3 n° 05 Boys Are Back In Town.
Photographs: natural light, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.











12 comments:

  1. What a lovely, shiny finish...
    It's a very pretty color, on the dusty side tho...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really shiny, I didn't use the top coat.. I love dusty colours.. :-)

      Delete
  2. Lovely colour! Bold but still sfw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. My cousin sent it to me from Slovenia, together with some other Essence Colour3 nail polishes and I really like it! :-)

      Delete
  4. What a pretty color!! It looks lovely on you and I am soooooo glad I have it too!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like these kind of colours, a little bit "dusty" and I like almost all shades of purple... :-)

      Delete
  5. Lijep mi je ovaj, dugo sam se razmisljala da ga mozda uzmem, ali odustala sam, mislim da bi mi bio malo prehladan

    ReplyDelete
  6. meni je ovaj savršen, boja mi je skroz genijalna <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meni je savrsen, zna Mateja sta mi se dopada! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)