Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

26 April, 2013

Deborah Shine Tech n° 18

I present to you the nail polish Deborah Shine Tech n° 18, black.
Photographs: outside in the sun, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.

Deborah Shine Tech n° 18 is not a textured nail polish, although without top coat it looks very similar to textured polishes, a little bit rough on the surface. 
I like it this way, but I like it also with top coat. You can see how it looks with top coat in my next post! :-)














10 comments:

  1. I like the finish of this, looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes when I look at it, it seems to me that it looks like some kind of leather... :-)

      Delete
  2. ma đabe ti kažeš da nije textured finiš kad baš je :D
    krasotan <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma nije, stvarno, kad ti kazem...! :-) Nije tako "peskast", ali jeste malo grub... Samo sto se taj utisak potpuno izgubi posle jednog sloja top coat-a! :-)

      Delete
    2. a onda nemoj stavljat topcoat ;)

      Delete
    3. ...Uhm... ali, lep je i sa top coat-om, samo na drugi nacin...! :-)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really particular and I like it very much! :-)

      Delete
  4. Ajme mislim da je ovo onaj kojeg sam htjela, ali je kolekcija promasila Hrvatsku, divan je :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeste, divan je, ovako izgleda kao textured ili kao da je u pitanju neka koza ili tako nesto slicno, a sa top coat-om je sasvim druga prica...! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)