Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

20 April, 2013

Essence Colour3 n° 04 A Walk In The Park

I present to you the nail polish Essence Colour 3 n° 04 A Walk In The Park.
Photographs: natural light, two layers of nail polish, without top coat.










8 comments:

  1. It's pretty - I look forward to seeing if you topped it with the "neighbor" LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Maria, I didn't use the "neighbour", I had another idea... :-) Yes, I guess I could use the "neighbours" more often, some glitter could make the background of the nail art look more rich! :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Grunt grunt znam... ali sta cu kad se meni zelene svidjaju... ;-)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Zao mi je sto ga nemas... A ja ga bas ne iskoristavam 100%... znam, ti bi mu sigurno dodala i ovaj glitter sa druge strane flasice... :-)

      Delete
  4. This is the only one from this collection that I just could not get :-(
    It's so pretty! I hope I find it eventually....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cousin sent it to me from Slovenia, together with some other Essence Colour3 nail polishes, I am so happy to have them! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)