Questa è una delle cose che mi piace fare - disegnare sulle unghie! Vi presento le mie creazioni...
Ovo je jedna od stvari koje volim da radim - oslikavanje noktiju! Predstavljam vam moje kreacije...
This is one of the things I enjoy doing - nail painting! I present to you my creations...

17 February, 2018

White flowers with crystal rhinestones

BP H002 Magic Rainbow
a-England The Legend St.George
acrylic colours
Kiko 3 in 1 Shine fortifying fast dry base/top coat
MilvArt crystal rhinestones

I strongly recommend all MilvArt crystal rhinestones, I'm really happy that I had the opportunity to try them and I continue using them with great pleasure! :-)

There are so many different sizes and colours of MilvArt crystal rhinestones, you can see some of them in my posts:
MilvArt water decals review - UV gel manicure with water decals N 952 and J 197 - Black tulips on white and Roses on black and
MilvArt review: Crystal rhinestones - Elegant dark blue manicure with crystal rhinestones

I suggest you to visit MilvArt website and take a look at their crystal rhinestones and all the other nail art products that they have, you will surely find many things that you like! :-)









8 comments:

  1. Really fantastic! :-) Crystals are so pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) Yes, there are so many different dimensions and shades of these crystal rhinestones and they are all very pretty! :-)

      Delete
  2. Kao i uvek, divan freehand nail art! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers and I like that you added the rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andrea! :-) Yes, I think that these rhinestones embellish the manicure! :-)

      Delete
  4. How Beautiful is your mani Tanja! I am really curious about these crystal rhinestones, they seem to be more subtly and sparkly than regular plastic rhinestones (which sometimes look tacky).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalia! :-) Yes, these rhinestones are really sparkly and they look so nice, they really embellish the manicure! :-)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every single comment, but I don't like spamming or link dropping. Please do not link your blog: I always check from your profile! If you want me to read a post of yours or visit your website send me an email (see the contact tab above). Thank you :-)